COMPETITION | Win a Weekend on a Yoga Retreat in Spain
WIN a trip for two to Casa Turnilla Yoga Retreat in Spain.
Enter your details below for a chance to win:
Read Lyndsey’s Review on Casa Turnilla Yoga Retreat by clicking on the image below:
THE PRIZE INCLUDES
- Low-cost flights from a UK airport with hand luggage only.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch at Casa Turnilla
- Yoga & wellness programme
- Hiking trip or Old Town tour.
You can check out the schedule of weekend retreats and what the prize includes here: https://turnillayoga.com/yoga-escapes/
- This competition runs from 23rd June 2019 to 31 July 2019.
- Tickets are confirmed Economy and valid for travel on a UK lost-cost airline that flies into Malaga.
- Tickets are valid for travel within 1 year
- Flights are subject to availability and are for outside UK school holidays only.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Casa Turnilla is subject to availability and Casa Turnilla’s terms and conditions apply.
- The winner is responsible for getting to and from Casa Turnilla. This prize does not include transfers.
- The winner is responsible for any travel insurance required.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st August.
- The winner will be picked at random.
Thanks for reading this post, we hope that you enjoyed it. You can follow Girl About Blog Squad by clicking in the links below – keep up to date with Girl About news and Reviews.
Share this Article
Share it on your own social media channels or with friends
I’m a primary school teacher and I’m a mum to a beautiful, bright and bubbly six-year-old. I witness the ups and downs of wellbeing in children every day. Every parent faces the same dilemma – how to ensure the wellbeing of our children – particularly from a mental health perspective in a world that is more pressured than ever in more ways than one.
A year to the day and myself, my husband and our two children were midway through our 10th Wedding Anniversary trip of a lifetime to Sri Lanka and now this incredibly beautiful and captivating little country is in mourning.
Emma Stirk is a Business Success Coach and Legal strategist for small businesses, she left her corporate career as a high flying solicitor to set up her own business and has never looked back! Emma is passionate about empowering women to identify their purpose and goals, plan and strategise their next career or business move and create a positive, strong and confident mindset with high performance strategies to increase productivity and efficiency so you can work less, achieve more, and make burnout and overwhelm a thing of the past!
Jo Swann has 15 solid years of experience in Public Relations and runs award-winning Leeds-based PR Company – Chocolate PR after working in media, marketing and PR agencies. She has worked with companies of all sizes including the likes of Whistles, NSPCC, Marriot Hotels, Yo! Sushi to name just a few and won many awards along the way but her mission now is to help small businesses, and particularly female entrepreneurs harness the power of PR.