GIRL ABOUT BIRMINGHAM
Hello! I’m Tori, a married mum from Brum with three lovely boys. I am a HUGE fan of my city and I LOVE seeking out new places to have fun! Birmingham is the UK’s second city for good reason and has an incredible history, a diverse culture, many fabulous sights, buildings and green spaces. It is one of the most visited cities in the UK and has five Michelin starred restaurants. I fell in love with it right from when I travelled into the city as a child to go shopping with my mum and later to attend music school. As a young adult I lived in the Jewellery Quarter for five years and had many great nights out.
I now enjoy experiencing it with my family and making the most of local National Trust properties or other main attractions. I am often asked about places to go or advice about Birmingham and I love to share my experiences with others.
1 I’ve flown a plane
2. I’ve been on a few TV shows, most notably Total Wipeout
3. I’ve been to University in Kosovo
4. I got matching tattoos with my friends in Ibiza
5. I have run the London Marathon
6. I’ve eaten a scorpion
7. I’ve met a prime minister
8. I support Aston Villa
9. I have a weakness for chocolate milk
10 I can juggle.