COMPETITION | WIN 2 nights glamping with hot tub at Camp Katur in Yorkshire
WIN a 2-night family glamping adventure at Camp Katur with private hot tub.
TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION please enter your details below:
Read Lyndsey’s Review of Camp Katur HERE > https://girlabout.co.uk/review-hot-tub-woodland-glamping-at-bears-place-camp-katur-in-north-yorkshire/
THIS PRIZE INCLUDES
- 2 nights accommodation in Bears Place Lodge at Camp Katur
- Private hot tub
- A High Ropes family pass at Camp Hill
- This competition runs from 01 August to 31st August 2019
- Travel valid for stays sun-weds off-peak only until 31st October 2019
- Camp Katur & Camp Hill terms and conditions apply.
- The winner is responsible for getting to and from Camp Katur. This prize does not include transfers.
- The winner is responsible for any travel insurance required.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st September.
- The winner will be picked at random.
Thanks for reading this post, we hope that you enjoyed it. You can follow Girl About Blog Squad by clicking in the links below – keep up to date with Girl About news and Reviews.
Share this Article
Share it on your own social media channels or with friends
I’m a primary school teacher and I’m a mum to a beautiful, bright and bubbly six-year-old. I witness the ups and downs of wellbeing in children every day. Every parent faces the same dilemma – how to ensure the wellbeing of our children – particularly from a mental health perspective in a world that is more pressured than ever in more ways than one.
“THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!” my friend Kat yelled to me over the sound of a gently bubbling still with a massive gin grin on her face. For me, it probably doesn’t quite trump my wedding day or the birth of my babies, but it’s not far off! We became master mixologists, creating our own gin recipes before distilling ‘Madam Geneva’ in our own miniature stills.
It’s a fun filled day out for the whole family. There are stacks of outdoor play areas, which the kids cannot get bored of, but also some really good indoor/sheltered activities that means even on your typical autumnal Yorkshire day you can have a really good day out.
Hidden in the heart of the East Village, part of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and just a stones throw from Stratford station, are a handful of restaurants and bars. And right in the middle is Darkhorse bar and restaurant. It’s described on their website as a ‘modern European restaurant with Italian and Spanish influenced food wrapped in a British attitude’.