COMPETITION | WIN 2 nights glamping with hot tub at Camp Katur in Yorkshire
WIN a 2-night family glamping adventure at Camp Katur with private hot tub.
TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION please enter your details below:
Read Lyndsey’s Review of Camp Katur HERE > https://girlabout.co.uk/review-hot-tub-woodland-glamping-at-bears-place-camp-katur-in-north-yorkshire/
THIS PRIZE INCLUDES
- 2 nights accommodation in Bears Place Lodge at Camp Katur
- Private hot tub
- A High Ropes family pass at Camp Hill
- This competition runs from 01 August to 31st August 2019
- Travel valid for stays sun-weds off-peak only until 31st October 2019
- Camp Katur & Camp Hill terms and conditions apply.
- The winner is responsible for getting to and from Camp Katur. This prize does not include transfers.
- The winner is responsible for any travel insurance required.
- The winner will be notified by email on 1st September.
- The winner will be picked at random.
Thanks for reading this post, we hope that you enjoyed it. You can follow Girl About Blog Squad by clicking in the links below – keep up to date with Girl About news and Reviews.
Share this Article
Share it on your own social media channels or with friends
I’m a primary school teacher and I’m a mum to a beautiful, bright and bubbly six-year-old. I witness the ups and downs of wellbeing in children every day. Every parent faces the same dilemma – how to ensure the wellbeing of our children – particularly from a mental health perspective in a world that is more pressured than ever in more ways than one.
The Ivy in Harrogate is a little less decadent than its other Yorkshire counterparts in Leeds and York but that’s not a bad thing. Expect an older crowd and a cozier atmosphere. It still oozes the sophistication that the Ivy is known for with the signature stained glass panels, art-deco lighting, white table cloths, enormous floral displays and fancy art.
Nestled in a small village between Worcester and Birmingham, this huge attraction really is a wonder. Zoo, Safari, Farm and theme park all rolled into one, you can really see why this attraction is award-winning. Drive straight up to the ticket office, there is no need to get out of the car before embarking on the safari, then park up and marvel at the huge range of attractions. This fabulous day out is just perfect for the whole family.
The Peacock at Rowsley offers fine dining done properly. The historic building houses an elegant, refined setting for a special meal. The sumptuous menu is based on the finest, seasonal, local produce and is presented with refreshing creativity.