COMPETITION | WIN a 2 night luxury glamping break with hot tub in the Yorkshire Dales
WIN a 2-night luxury winter family glamping adventure at Catgill Farm in Yorkshire with private hot tub and private bathroom.
TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION please enter your details below:
Read Lyndsey’s Review of glamping at Catgill Farm HERE > https://girlabout.co.uk/girl-about-review-catgill-farm-glamping-yorkshire/
THIS PRIZE INCLUDES
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury wooden pod with private bathroom at Catgill Farm in the Yorkshire Dales
- Private hot tub
- This competition runs from 01 October 2019 to 15th December 2019
- The prize is a 2 night stay in a luxury Timber Pod at Catgill Farm, Bolton Abbey, for up to 4 people worth over £300. The period of stay is to be taken between January to March 2020 (excluding New Year, school holidays, bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day). The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Giveaway and the winner shall participate in such activity at our reasonable request. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Giveaway with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The Promoter’s decision in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter : Catgill Farm, Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire, BD23 6HA.
- Catgill Farm’s terms and conditions apply.
- The winner is responsible for getting to and from Catgill Farm. This prize does not include transfers.
- The winner is responsible for any travel insurance required.
- The winner will be notified by email on 16th December 2019
- The winner will be picked at random.
- Entrant’s email addresses will be provided to Catgill Campsite as part of the commitment to provide a 2 night stay in a luxury Timber Pod for up to 4 people worth over £300 to be taken during the period January to March 2020.Terms of Entry:
Thanks for reading this post, we hope that you enjoyed it. You can follow Girl About Blog Squad by clicking in the links below – keep up to date with Girl About news and Reviews.
Share this Article
Share it on your own social media channels or with friends
I’m a primary school teacher and I’m a mum to a beautiful, bright and bubbly six-year-old. I witness the ups and downs of wellbeing in children every day. Every parent faces the same dilemma – how to ensure the wellbeing of our children – particularly from a mental health perspective in a world that is more pressured than ever in more ways than one.
GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM | He’ll love this immersive Crime Scene Investigation Experience in Yorkshire
Anyone who fancies themselves a bit of a sleuth. If you’re an armchair detective and work out “whodunnit” before Poirot even twiddled his moustache or love watching real crime documentaries then this CSI Experience in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire is for you. Vouchers don’t have to be bought in pairs but I would say that to get the most out of the experience you’d be best off going with likeminded, crime-fighting friend.
If you love food and don’t know Sheffield very well then the Kelham Island Food Tour could be the one for you. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon, filled with many tasty delights whilst discovering new places around the much loved industrial part of town. The first time I ventured away from my city-centre haunts was shortly after finishing uni, when we discovered the Fat Cat pub and (more importantly) £2 pints of ale. It dumbfounded us that we’d never even heard of this part of town, so finding such an amazing place to drink after four years living in Sheffield was quite a late discovery!
I am a pub girl through and through and a glutton for a good, hearty menu. Forever hunting out new locations to catch up with my friends or to go for lunch with the family, so was super excited to discover this little gem situated in the beautiful Sutton.