So much more than a travel and lifestyle brand, Girl About is a memory-making brand built on women’s experiences, advice, knowledge and recommendations. Above all, we aspire to help women create amazing memories for themselves and their families.
We are Girl About – a nationwide collective headed up by global travel industry experts and made of up women engaging their local communities across the UK with travel ideas, knowledge, inspiration, recommendations and resources.
Friendship, support and community are at the heart of it – the Girl About Blog Squad is the beating heart of Girl About.
Our Ambassadors across the country – the official Girl About in their city – champion all the great places to make amazing memories in their neck of the woods. Independent businesses for the most part – the cool, the quirky, the downright amazing:
- The best boutique hotels, historic inns, and luxury pubs with rooms.
- Restaurants that provide ambience and experience. Exquisite dishes, theatre, amazing tasting menus and maybe a Michelin Star.
- The ‘Can’t-miss’ places to visit with loved ones when visiting their city/county
- Afternoon Teas that are outside the box and filled with themes and theatre.
- Spas that go above and beyond with the very best treatments and the most serene surroundings.
- And quirky experiences from glamping to sheep-shearing and everything in-between.
Meanwhile, Girl About Travel, headed up by ex-Telegraph Travel journalist Rebecca Miles, will inspire you with purposeful travel content that focuses on off-the-beaten-track family travel. She’ll give you the inspiration and confidence to plan, book & enjoy unforgettable holidays and create amazing memories with your faves.
And with us behind the scenes are Helen Higgins and Sarah Pearson-Wood, both using their expertise to keep us focused, make sure we’re working smart, and help drive Girl About to be the best it can be.
Between us, we have so much experience, so many skills and plenty of local knowledge at our fingertips. This is our superpower.